Add Check Mark in PDF For Free
Instructions and Help about How to Add Check Mark in Adobe
Some forms contain boxes for check marks along with fillable and multiple choice fields. Your employer or some department of state may request different types of information for different forms. Our online tool helps you put a check mark symbol on a document using your computer on windows or mac. This solution will help you fill in your form quickly. In addition, you will be able to include any necessary images or textual data directly in your PDF document. Try this multifunctional website and enjoy all the features it has to offer. No need to install any additional software.
To insert the check mark in PDF you should have the template that needs to be completed on your internet-connected device. The below steps will guide you through the next part of the process:
- Upload the template to your profile. This can be done using various methods:
- a. drag and drop the sample into the box
- b. indicate the URL of the template
- c. import it from Xero, Slack or your Salesforce account
- d. find the necessary sample on the website with the help of the search field
- e. Upload it from your Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook e-mail account.
How to Remove Checkmark in PDF
If you’ve added a check mark in a document by mistake, you can delete it from the sample.
Follow these steps to remove a checkmark:
- Upload your document to the website and open it.
- Find the part you would like to correct.
- If you’ve filled in your form using the editor, uncheck the necessary item.
- If the sample was edited in another way and the checkbox is not available as a fillable field, use the whiteout tool.
- Save your changes.
Finally, the document with the check mark PDF can be sent via e-mail or USPS or printed. When you print it, the PDF layer can be added directly to the fields of the blank document.
In addition to that, documents can be saved as another document type such as MS Word, Excel or Powerpoint.