'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Add Check Mark in PDF For Free
- UPLOAD YOUR
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
Adding Check Marks in a PDF Document
Some forms contain boxes for check marks along with fillable and multiple choice fields. Your employer or some department of state may request different types of information for different forms. Our online tool helps you put a check mark symbol on a document using your computer on windows or mac. This solution will help you fill in your form quickly. In addition, you will be able to include any necessary images or textual data directly in your PDF document. Try this multifunctional website and enjoy all the features it has to offer. No need to install any additional software.
To insert the check mark in PDF you should have the template that needs to be completed on your internet-connected device. The below steps will guide you through the next part of the process:
- 1. Upload the template to your profile. This can be done using various methods:
- a. drag and drop the sample into the box
- b. indicate the URL of the template
- c. import it from Xero, Slack or your Salesforce account
- d. find the necessary sample on the website with the help of the search field
- e. Upload it from your Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook e-mail account.
How to Remove Checkmark in PDF
If you’ve added a check mark in a document by mistake, you can delete it from the sample.
Follow these steps to remove a checkmark:
- 1. Upload your document to the website and open it.
- 2. Find the part you would like to correct.
- 3. If you’ve filled in your form using the editor, uncheck the necessary item.
- 4. If the sample was edited in another way and the checkbox is not available as a fillable field, use the whiteout tool.
- 5. Save your changes.
Finally, the document with the check mark PDF can be sent via e-mail or USPS or printed. When you print it, the PDF layer can be added directly to the fields of the blank document.
In addition to that, documents can be saved as another document type such as MS Word, Excel or Powerpoint.
How to Add Check Mark in PDF
- To insert a checkmark in PDF, using PDFfiller's uploader.
- Choose 'Check' 'Cross' or 'Circle' button. Add a checkmark to the desired location and enter text inside.
- To edit the content in text box, click the 'Tools' tab and highlight, redact or erase text in your text box.
- You can also choose the 'Text' button in the 'Edit' tab and start typing. Drag the cursor to move text to your desired location.
- To insert fillable fields, click the 'Add Fillable Fields' tab on the right and add fillable fields for text, signatures, images and more.
- When you're done editing, click the 'Done' button and email, print or save your document.
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'